[OccupySheffield] Occupy UK & Ireland

OccupyUK admin at occupyuk.info
Wed Dec 7 00:29:07 GMT 2011

Hi All

Solidarity! from Occupy Norwich and Occupy Glasgow.

As some of you may be aware, we have been working on a contact hub for
all the Occupy groups in the UK & Ireland. It has been a joint venture
between Norwich and Glasgow, with Tina in London acting as a central point.

http://www.occupyuk.info

We would like to ask you to assist us with this in various ways:

  * First of all, please use it! There is a real network growing between
    all the groups in the UK, and it is a handy one-stop shop for the
    various media they use.
  * If you know of a group that is not copied on this email, please
    forward the email to them.
  * If you have any corrections for the map info, please use the email
    link on the Occupy UK & Ireland page to let us know.
  * Finally, we aim to develop this site with other features to assist
    with communication. We have some ideas, but most of all we want to
    know what YOU want. Our little project team exists to provide a
    service to the Occupy groups across the UK and Ireland. We need to
    know what would be most useful for you.

/*A note for sites in Ireland: The domain was set up before we had any
details of Irish occupations, hence the occupyuk.info domain name. We
hope eventually to add another domain which includes Ireland in the
name. Let us know any suggestions you have./

Best regards
Phil Grimes