[OccupyComms] uk and eire occupations

mark weaver shurim at live.co.uk
Wed May 23 21:42:35 GMT 2012

Ive been speaking to the leeds crew and their well up for re-occupying soon. Im wonering how many other non london froups there are who might wnna take advantage of the good weather for a few eeks. I also think an online uk meeting is a great idea. i tred to arrange one before but got no where. Having been to several national conferences the folks around the country all siad "we want more communication". I'm happy to help if people want to set up some national chit chat.

mk