[OccupyComms] uk and eire occupations

Occupy Galway info at occupygalway.org
Wed May 23 21:28:18 GMT 2012

Hi All,
The Occupy Galway camp in Ireland was cleared out by the police at 4.30am
last Wednesday morning, having been there for 7 months.  We were the last
camp in Ireland.  We are still holding protests and are actively pushing
the NO campaign for the upcoming referendum on the Fiscal Compact Treaty.
We are also trying to work out how we are going to proceed forward without
the camp and we are keeping in touch with Occupy Dame Street in Dublin and
other groups around the country, to plan joint actions.
It would be great to organise an online chat sometime.
All the best
Tracy
Occupy Galway

www.OccupyGalway.org