[OccupyComms] Occupy Faith UK - Pilgrimage for Justice

Tanya Dempsey jimimyhero at hotmail.co.uk
Mon May 21 20:05:19 GMT 2012

Dear Fellow Occupiers
Just wanted to invite you to see if any Occupiers wish to join us walking a Pilgrimage for Justice to Canterbury from London. The intention is to stay in urban areas to engage in conversations with the local communities about Occupy, as well as listen to their concerns about the economic crisis. This is an outreach that we are attempting, although is is being done through the Occupy Faith working group, which is also autonomous, but affiliated and supported be Occupy Faith in the USA, as OWS put us into contact with them. In addition, anyone from your Occupations is welcome to join us or to start their own Occupy Faith and we'd help in doing so if anyone is interested.
Please forward our website to anyone who may be interested and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. occupyfaith.org.uk
Best wishesSolidarity Tanya