[OccupyComms] Fwd: [Occupy London] INTERNATIONAL NEWSLETTER FEB 25 – MAR 2

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 4 08:49:20 GMT 2012

Hey Everyone

Here below's the International Newsletter from London

Also I am advised there are national / international debt audit meetings
in- March 24-25th on Madrid
- April 7th on Brussels.

More details as and when they come in ..

Mark
PS if you want to share this as a link it's also posted here:
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2012/03/london-international-newsletter/

(Let me know if you want an RSS feed)