[OccupyComms] UK National Round table meeting

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 14 07:07:04 GMT 2012

We've arranged to have a special / new ional round table meeting on tuesday
8:00pm. The aim initially is to establish where Occupy is in the UK right
now and build a strong national network. From there we can go in any
direction we want from discussion to organising. Whatever we want. The
meetings will be on Mumble just like the international ones.

So to repeat: UK National Round Table Meeting, Tuesday 17/7/12, 8:00pm.
http://occupylondon.org.uk/events/uk-national-round-table-gathering-mumble-2012-07-17

Pls circulate info :)