[OccupyComms] UK National Round table meeting

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 14 08:08:34 GMT 2012

PS i posted info and a link about the US National Gathering Visioning
Summary at
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2012/07/results-from-nat-gat-visioning/ which
may / could help inspire the UK programme / strategy

On 14 July 2012 08:07, Mark Barrett <marknbarrett at googlemail.com> wrote:

> We've arranged to have a special / new ional round table meeting on
> tuesday 8:00pm. The aim initially is to establish where Occupy is in the UK
> right now and build a strong national network. From there we can go in any
> direction we want from discussion to organising. Whatever we want. The
> meetings will be on Mumble just like the international ones.
>
> So to repeat: UK National Round Table Meeting, Tuesday 17/7/12, 8:00pm.
>
> http://occupylondon.org.uk/events/uk-national-round-table-gathering-mumble-2012-07-17
>
> Pls circulate info :)

Apathy is Dead !
http://www.flickr.com/photos/solarider/5254770064/#/photos/solarider/5254770064/lightbox/