[OccupyComms] Anyone up for a visit to Brighton?

Outreach outreach at occupynorwich.org
Sun Jan 29 14:45:00 GMT 2012

Hi Jon and all!
Yes, there is the Occupy UK and Ireland website that is intended as
info hub for the public and media:  http://occupyuk.info/   Get in
contact with Nic <nic at oh-ay.org> and Phil Grimes <phil at technopepper.com>
to get involved!
Also, a OLSX set up a forum for UK and Ireland discussions:
http://www.occupyforum.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?16-UK-Occupations
For the communication amongst groups there is the wiki
https://occupywiki.org.uk/wiki/Main_Page

One question to all, has anyone got the minutes to Sheffield? I can
only find the ones for Saturday on the wiki
https://occupywiki.org.uk/wiki/Sheffield/January_2012_Conference/Notes.
Maybe I overlooked the email, but if not I think it would be great if
they could be emailed to the mailing list after every conference. It is
difficult to keep up otherwise. Thanks!

Thanks for the link. I would also like to share one:
http://thephoenix.com/boston/news/131298-chomsky-to-occupy-move-to-the-next-stage/#.TvkwPwYd8JU.wordpress
I think Chomsky hits the nail on its head.

All the best and keep up through the winter!
Nessa

--
Occupy Norwich Outreach
outreach at occupynorwich.org