[OccupyComms] I dont have time for this conversation

tina bakolitsa tina.bakolitsa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:45:03 GMT 2012

Apologies to Anthony for the misinformation. I guess I took his "MY
cabaret" assertion in a previous mail as factual, rather than, I suppose
ironic?

So we now have a total of zero organisers for this event in London. The
only point of contact/information, kindly provided by Anthony is a phone
from School of Ideas. This is 07954227762. Please refer to this with any
and all questions.

In confirmation of my previous e-mail, there is no consensus from Occupy
London for hosting this event - see forwarded mails below.

Tina