[OccupyComms] I dont have time for this conversation

Joe joe at occupysheffield.org.uk
Thu Feb 23 15:04:51 GMT 2012

As I said before...  Really respect the positivity and desire to make
things happen. I don't think we should be saying that people have a
deliberate strategy of disruption just because they are debating pros and
cons of an issue/event. Share respect please everyone. There's an issue of
communication/decision making nationally here too, which we can work on after
efforts over the next few days.

If we can get more talking/workshoping/events going at the School of Ideas
this weekend that's great! I'll be showing solidarity to everyone at Occupy
London this weekend.

Also, to be fair, I don't remember seeing you at the last conference
either, David, but saw everyone else. You didn't see us managing the
Citadel? Was great!

Solidarity and kinetics!

Joe

p.s. I personally created the Liverpool conference wiki page, and have been
keeping it up to date. Liverpool's decision that they couldn't manage the
conference this time round was put up immediately. If St. Paul's then
decides in an emergency GA to call out for a National Conference at the
School of Ideas, that's fine. David added the latest info and I've built on
that too. That doesn't mean stating the Liverpool conference was off is
disinformation or confusion. It's the opposite! Now go do things!