[OccupyComms] Occupy UK Film idea

Occupy Plymouth occupyplymouth at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 15:39:09 GMT 2011

OCCUPY PLYMOUTH PRESS STATEMENT

We are pleased to announce that the PEOPLE'S OCCUPATION CENTRE will soon be open to friends and guests.

We at Occupy Plymouth will now be using Buckwell House as a sustainable environment for community based projects, hosting guest speakers, a gallery space for local artists and, most importantly, a platform to facilitate intelligent and creative debate.

We would like to thank the people of Plymouth for all their support during our time at Jigsaw Gardens and wish to reassure them that plans are in place to restore the area to its former glory as soon as possible.

This move will not only help us commit to the community but to continue to campaign against unsustainable capitalist economics. We hope you will continue to support our occupation as we settle in to our new home.

An information point will soon be in place at the Occupation Centre, but until then keep up to date via facebook and twitter.

We are the 99%. Join us!

Email: occupyplymouth at hotmail.co.uk
Facebook: www.facebook.com/occupyplymouth
Twitter: @occupyplymouth

Please come and visit if you're in the West Country at all!

Best Wishes,

Occupy Plymouth
Occupy Plymouth
Jigsaw Gardens
Plymouth
PL1 1AE

www.facebook.com/occupyplymouth
www.occupyplymouth.org
occupyplymouth at hotmail.co.uk
http://occupyplymouth.wordpress.com
www.twitter.com/occupyplymouth
07925 866167

If you feel you've received this email in error or would like to be removed from our mailing list, please let us know.