[OccupyComms] Hello from IOW

occupy iow occupyiow at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Dec 11 19:07:08 GMT 2011

Hi all,
I hope you are all well and your occupations are still going strong in whatever form.
I won't be able to make it to Edinburgh myself next week, I am still waiting to hear back from others but as we are so small and it is such a long way it is unlikely that we we will be able to send someone. I wish you all the best with the conference and look forward to hearing how it goes. It would have been lovely to see you all again.
We have our meeting with our MP next friday to discuss our peoples democracy suggestions, I will let you know how it goes.
I have just read this article, i thought you might find interesting.
http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/laurie-penny/2011/12/police-punish-desire-young
Have a fantastic festive season and new year.
Ju xx