[OccupyComms] Occupy Bath camp to end on Saturday

Occupy Plymouth occupyplymouth at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 12:52:16 GMT 2011

Sorry to hear that guys, such a shame.

If anyone still wants to camp, feel free to visit us in Plymouth, or our neighbours in Exeter and Totnes.

One thing we do in Plymouth which might be something you could replicate is have weekly protests outside high street banks/shops engaged in tax avoidance. So far, Vodafone, Tesco, Barclays and this saturday, Boots! Its great fun, gets the message across and is something you can arrange without a permanent camp.

We have pre-made flyers for all of the above companys so let us know if you want any of them to rebrand for Bath.

Good luck to you all and let us know if there is anything OP can do for you guys :)

Best Wishes,

Occupy Plymouth
Occupy Plymouth
Jigsaw Gardens
Plymouth
PL1 1AE

www.facebook.com/occupyplymouth
www.occupyplymouth.org
occupyplymouth at hotmail.co.uk
http://occupyplymouth.wordpress.com
www.twitter.com/occupyplymouth
07925 866167

If you feel you've received this email in error or would like to be removed from our mailing list, please let us know.