[meersbrook-house] questionnaire

Moira Walker moira_walker at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 19:52:30 GMT 2014

I put some thoughts for discussion on Tuesday for the questionnaire on the forum. All discussion on there or at the meeting please!!

Ta
Moira

Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 20:11:16 +0100
From: info at technologikal.com
To: katesouper at gmail.com; simon at cdesystems.co.uk
CC: meersbrook-house at email-lists.org
Subject: Re: [meersbrook-house] Public Perception of FoMH and Going Ahead with Printing of Flyer

    Hallo!

      Yes, all of the points below. I knew the minutiae of the text
      would get pored over, hence why I wanted it thrashed out at the
      meeting. Lets just move forward without any more regurgitation. I
      may be on holiday but I'm not away from wifi so will be making the
      alterations to the flyer and the design of the poster tonight and
      tomorrow. I will post to this list here when the designs have
      changed on the forum. Comments there please and then lets get this
      signed off. Remember they need to be passed under the Head of
      Carfields nose to get the approval for the mailout there. Can we
      get copy to them this weekend somehow? The designs need to go to
      the printer asap, preferably Monday morning so i will be handing
      the files off to someone who can submit them and pay the £85 for
      them. They will likely only deliver to the cardholders address.
      Nick has stated he is happy to cover this. Can someone make a
      decision here please. The survey was suggested almost as an after
      thought by Nick, but I think this is quite an important aspect.
      I'm happy to participate in suggested questions for it but I have
      made the technical alterations to point the survey address towards
      Nick's hosting so it is down to him to implement the survey if
      that makes sense. I am on holiday so it's unlikely I'll respond
      during the days but I'll be online most evenings.

      Finally, if anyone has any suggestions for things to see in
      Cornwall, shout up!