[meersbrook-house] Fwd: What was stated at the meeting of 60 about Meersbook Hall

Nick Roscoe nick at nickroscoe.com
Fri Sep 12 23:07:18 GMT 2014

David we can discuss this until the cows come home but there is no change
here - this is just the council sitting on the fence as they have been
doing so far -  they definitely never actually said 'yes we are moving
out'.   I was sat right next to Cate in that meeting.  She said there were
no definite plans, just as she has said today,    and that IF there was
going to be a move it would be next financial year but definitely not
imminent. ( think her actual words were 'after next financial year' but
that seemed to imply in the next financial year)

As for your questioning, I'm in contact with Cate on a fairly regular basis
due to her involvement with Friends of Bishops' House. It;s very easy just
to ask, and makes sense when there is such a basic confusion as this that
needs sorting out.

Nick