[meersbrook-house] Fwd: What was stated at the meeting of 60 about Meersbook Hall

David Garlovsky david at solar-active.com
Fri Sep 12 22:42:05 GMT 2014

Nick

I question your  decision to contact Cate. Based on the information in the email for Cate,  I would suggest we call a meeting of the Steering Group a.s.a.p. to fully discuss

My recollection is that of Laura’s what Cate said in the meeting.

As this email is going out to the entire mailing list - can others respond to state what their recollection is of the meeting - what they can remember that Cate and the other councillor stated in regard to the officers moving out.

Great if Kaktus could get back to us with his recollection as he was chairing the meeting. Did anyone take any notes??

Kind regards,

David

David Garlovsky
david at solar-active.com

"It's not  what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau

“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it” - Maya Angelou

Schools & Homes Energy Education Project
84 Upper Valley Road
Sheffield S8 9HE
+44 (0)114 2587639
07968844891