[meersbrook-house] Fwd: What was stated at the meeting of 60 about Meersbook Hall

Nick Roscoe nick at nickroscoe.com
Sat Sep 13 00:18:35 GMT 2014

Folks - apologies...   I've just looked at my own notes from that first
meeting and I did write that they confirmed they would move out in the next
year or two...  I don;t know what to think now as I don't actually remember
them saying this but definitely do remember the other stuff I quoted...

Whilst a bit embarrassing for me, if my notes were accurate then today's
emails were useful in showing SCC has backtracked a little.

I'll go away now...

Nick