[meersbrook-house] public meeting organisers

Rob Stephens rob.stephens2 at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 28 19:44:26 GMT 2014

Hi Kaktus

Sorry you are feeling fed up with the emails. I think the number of emails
going around reflect the mood that people don't feel the two meetings held
so far have done what you say and I think it is very important that we
address this.

Hopefully we can get these issues decided soon and then move forward
together in securing a brilliant building within the park for the whole
community to use.

Best wishes

Rpb