[meersbrook-house] Public Meeting working group 24th July

David Garlovsky david at solar-active.com
Thu Jul 24 17:29:36 GMT 2014

NIck

Thank you for your comment. We need,  from  my point of view,  question the purpose of Cate’s view - I think it is politically very devise indeed to have said this - and already starting to cause division within. She seems threatened. The politics of Sheffield I have experienced since coming here in 1991.

David

David Garlovsky
david at solar-active.com

"It's not  what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau

“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it” - Maya Angelou

Schools & Homes Energy Education Project
84 Upper Valley Road
Sheffield S8 9HE
+44 (0)114 2587639
07968844891