[meersbrook-house] Public Meeting working group 24th July

Anthony Ashton info at technologikal.com
Tue Jul 22 22:44:55 GMT 2014

Some good links there Nick. I felt that it was pretty much clear at the
last meeting that the name can be up for discussion when we've
informed/consulted the wider community and preparation for the public
meeting is the primary focus of the group now.

Kind regards
Anthony Ashton

Office - (0114) 383 0114
Mobile - (07738) 150 322