[meersbrook-house] Organisation structure and legal status

Laura Holmes laura at b4wd.org.uk
Sun Jul 20 21:02:30 GMT 2014

Hi all,

At the last meeting, Rhian and I agreed to start putting some proposals
together around the organisation's structure - key roles and
responsibilities, working groups, representation of local organisations -
and legal status.

We're going to meet up to get the ball rolling on Monday 4th August from 8pm
at my house. Anyone else with an interest in this stuff is welcome to join
us - just let me know and I will send you my address.

Cheers,

Laura.

---