[Hazelhurst-Customers] PLEASE READ AND RESPOND IF NECESSARY

Hazelhurst CSA Vegbox vegbox at hazelhurst.coop
Tue Feb 24 10:39:09 GMT 2015

 Hi All

 There have been a few problems with the emails recently and I'm just
 trying to clarify who is a customer and who is not.  Regardless of
 whether you are a member, or otherwise involved in Hazelhurst, you
 should only be receiving this email if you have a weekly veg bag.

 By my reckoning, I have 13 names too many on the list.  Please respond
 if you DO NOT have a weekly veg bag and state how you are involved
 (member, volunteer etc), so I can add you to the correct list.

 Many thanks,

 Kim