[Hazelhurst-Customers] Recruiting new Veg bag customers - Can you help?

Hazelhurst CSA Vegbox vegbox at hazelhurst.coop
Tue Feb 3 12:50:19 GMT 2015

 Dear all Hazelhurst Supporters

 We are currently recruiting new veg bag customers, and find that
 through personal contacts and recommendations are the best way for us to
 do this.

 We are asking for your help to spread the word about our locally grown,
 organic, veg bags.  Do you know a friend, neighbour or relative who
 might be interested?

 We currently deliver to Meersbrook, Netheredge and Woodseats and would
 like to expand to Norton, too.

 Please find attached a flyer with details for you to pass on to anyone
 who may be interested.  Please also feel free to forward this email to
 any like-minded groups you are a member of.

 Many thanks for your continued support,

 Hazelhurst CSA

 Do you want…

 Fresh, seasonal, locally grown, organic fruit and veg picked, packed
 and delivered to a street near you?

 Hazelhurst CSA can help!!!

 We run an affordable weekly veg bag scheme which directly supports
 local growers

 Our bags are priced at - small £8.50, medium £12 and large £14 per week

 For more information about veg bags, growing or food, please contact
 Kim at vegbox at hazelhurst.coop

 For more information about Hazelhurst, the land, volunteering
 opportunities and much more, please check www.hazelhurst.coop