[Hazelhurst-Customers] Equinox event 21/03/2015

Hazelhurst CSA Vegbox vegbox at hazelhurst.coop
Tue Feb 24 13:07:20 GMT 2015

 Dear all Hazelhurst Supporters

 We will be celebrating the Spring Equinox on 21st March up at the land
 and would love it if you could join us!

 There will be a tour and Q & A session for all the new faces and those
 who have not seen the land in a while to catch up followed by drinks and
 pizza, supplied by our own committee members; Sarah and Dan from their
 brand new pizza oven!!!

 We will also be offering volunteering opportunities to anyone who is
 interested in learning a bit more about where their food comes from,
 both on the day and on subsequent dates.

 In addition, Renate is planning a small plant pot painting session for
 any attending children.

 If you have any suggestions,or offers of help etc., all are gratefully
 received and considered.

 Hoping to see you all there,

 Kim