[esocialaction] open documentary project - draft proposal

Ann Light annl at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Sep 10 11:35:48 BST 2005

Just to say that if it adds any useful persuasiveness, I'm sure the
charity I help run could be cited, seen to endorse this, or whatever, as
it has a brief of using new media and video to promote cultural exchange
and this is done by equipping communities to tell their own stories and
kicked off with a major ethnographic project. I've attached my name and
affiliation as academic and charity. If more is useful I can take it to
the next meeting of the charity on 21st Sept and get more formal
interest. (Basically, I don't know what would look good in a bid...but
we do have expertise in aspects of this and a good government-funded
pedigree.)

Ann