[esocialaction] open documentary project - draft proposal

Hamithat hamithat at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 11:21:13 BST 2005

Hi!

Great news that the ideas are becoming projects.
I have contact with this guys (
http://wiki.whatthehack.org/index.php/Estudiolivre [this is the best
description of them in English that i could found]) in Brazil. They were
doing a lot of work over FLOSS for open media production. I try their
website but it is off-line this days, they also are connected with another
great community open media production project that is the Sarai (
www.sarai.net <http://www.sarai.net>) they are also from far away (India)
but their site is in English.
As soon the EstudioLivre get back I will search this for English content and
more information about FLOSS tools for open media.

I had put my name in the project. Beside the FLOSS issue, I could also
assist in the academic (and media) research process.

[]´s

Ariel Foina