[esocialaction] open documentary project - draft proposal

Yuwei Lin yuwei at ylin.org
Wed Sep 7 15:56:20 BST 2005

Hi David,

> I've posted to the wiki here
> http://otho.cms.shu.ac.uk/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Themes.OpenDocumentary

Many thanks for this. I have updated the wiki page, correcting typos and
cleaning up the draft. This should be more clear now.

Many thanks for Maja's insightful comments - we shall try to integrate that.

We still need to know more specifically how are we going to process this
project: in what country? which NGOs? what FLOSS software? etc.

> password, which has been on this list before.. so OK to share... is  tsa123

Yes I vaguely recalled that the password was shared earlier on the list.
Thanks for reminding us again.

/yuwei

--
Yuwei Lin | yuwei at ylin dot org