[esocialaction] open documentary project - draft proposal

David Wilcox david at partnerships.org.uk
Wed Sep 7 14:51:16 BST 2005

Hi Yuwei

I've posted to the wiki here
http://otho.cms.shu.ac.uk/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Themes.OpenDocumentary

password, which has been on this list before.. so OK to share... is
tsa123

However, as you'll see, word wrap isn't working. I've tried everyway
to fix this, but it looks as if our friendly techsupport need to make
a change in the config file as described here

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WordWrapPreformattedText

I wonder if Andy could help?

David