[esocialaction] open movie project

Thompson, Steve S.D.Thompson at tees.ac.uk
Fri Aug 19 17:42:23 BST 2005

>>> the story-tellers is www.steeltown.co.uk -  lots of stories, images and
>>>sounds including an interview with the last remaining Jarrow marcher.

>Many thanks to Steve for sending this inspiring link. It gives me an
>idea of producing a 3D documentary engaging experts both in open source

Oops - did something happen whilst I was out of the room. I'm a bt lost with this. Might my link that inspired this idea somehow be used in the project idea.?

Either - I need to go though all the "open movie project" postings more carefully or perhaps someone could explain to me in words a moron could understand. Not refering to myself of course but i might bump into some morons later.

Steve Thompson
Community Media Coordinator
Department of Academic Enterprise
University Of Teesside
T-  01642 384567
M-  07860 374 047
E-  s.d.thompson at tees.ac.uk
www.neukol.org.uk (web)
www.neukol.co.uk (intranet)

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged.  It is intended solely for the use of the addressee and others authorised to receive it.

If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any circulation or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify me immediately by telephone or by e-mail.

The Department of Academic Enterprise makes every effort to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are sent virus free. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to perform any checks they deem necessary.