[esocialaction] open movie project

Kari-Hans Kommonen khk at uiah.fi
Fri Aug 19 16:01:09 BST 2005

hi! we could also be interested in this sort of thing at the Media
Lab UIAH in Helsinki. We have several initiatives in these directions
within our Mediaspaces portfolio (see http://arki.uiah.fi/
mediaspaces) - for example an IP Redesign project being developed...
(take a look at http://arki.uiah.fi/ipredesign) ... it includes the
idea of using audiovisual media in the form of a mediaspace to
highlight the issues and document the process etc. It seems very
compatible with these ideas....

cheers, kari-hans

Kari-Hans Kommonen, Arki Research Group
Media Lab, University of Art and Design Helsinki UIAH
Hämeentie 135 C, 00560 HELSINKI, Finland

email:  khk at uiah.fi
web:    http://arki.uiah.fi
tel:    +358 9 7563 0563
mobile: +358 40 5010 729