[esocialaction] open movie project

Clodagh Miskelly Clodagh.Miskelly at uwe.ac.uk
Fri Aug 19 12:10:14 BST 2005

Hi all

Sounds like an interesting project and one that I would be very interested in participating in.  Interesting timing for me as I'm writing a module about moving image technology aimed at multimedia computing students... And very keen to include new developments etc.. Writing the module has made me realise that I really miss making films!

I'm just about to take a few weeks off but hope to join in this discussion when I get back from staring at the atlantic ocean

Best wishes

Clodagh

Clodagh Miskelly
Research Associate
Community Information Systems Centre
School of Information Systems
Faculty of Computing, Engineering & Mathematical Sciences
University of the West of England,  Bristol

+ 44 (0) 117 328 3353