[esocialaction] open movie project

Hamithat hamithat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 08:27:58 BST 2005

I like the idea of the documentary.
Actually it gave me one idea....

Anyway, now I can´t do too much, but I will be in Brazil after
december collecting data to my thesis what will be basically
interviews with FLOSS, Hackers and Bloggers/Floggers. If I find a DV
Cam I could tape the FLOSS ones.
I don´t know if "experts in open source software" would include some
foreign ones.
Contact me if you like the idea, but I only will be able do do
something after december. Also, if some one know any way to help
funding something like this (mainly tapes and batteries, i believe) as
a documentary or as a research for a PhD thesis, please tell me.

Best Regards

Ariel Foina