[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] EDI follow up

Milka Fisiha milka.fisiha at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 16:42:36 GMT 2023

 CASH - workshop (2).pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f-F-vMjGE4J3_zoP2ddry72boiizXyVN/view?usp=drive_web>
Hi Herta/Esra,

I hope you both had a good weekend. It was so lovely meeting you both and
thought it was a great group of people in the room thank you for your
support with organising I really enjoyed facilitating and meeting other
CASH members.I hope you are feeling better Herta and caring for yourself.

I shared it on Canva last week apologies if you were not able to access it
please see attached let me know if you have any trouble.
Also any feedback from any attendees and yourselves are very welcome we
didn't get to do Rose/Thorn due to time but 1 word to close was also great
indication I wrote them down but couldn't find sticky notes just incase you
need them would be lovely to put them on a word cloud for when the project
develops and also for funding applications in the future.

Myself and my business are branding the moment and launching our EDI
business soon, would you or Esra be happy to write 1-2 sentence for
feedback  that we can display as a testimonial and are you happy if we can
put your logo as organisations we have worked with?

Also people asked me for talks I have done before here are videos from my
previous project Equal Equity mostly around Race if they type in NYA Equal
Equity Project on Google lots of video conversations come up.

*Examples:*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaeFAIlt_2Y&t=19s
https://www.nya.org.uk/ee-impact-incubator/

It was a pleasure working with you all I hope we can work together again.

Best,
Milka
--
*Kind Regards,*