[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] EDI follow up

Herta Gatter herta.g at ldn.cash
Mon Nov 13 17:05:51 GMT 2023

Hi Milka,

Thank you!

Definitely feel free to use our logo. Hope to work with you again soon in the future!

Is this the below ok for the testimonial? Happy to also write about something more specific if you like!

Milka is a brilliant facilitator, creating a brave space in which people feel heard and also comfortable to share experiences about difficult topics. She allowed a group of strangers to come together and learn from each other in both serious and playful ways.

Thanks

Herta Gatter

Outreach and Engagement Circle
Community Assets for Society and Housing
ldn.cash <http://ldn.cash/>
@ldncash