[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Lapsed members update

Szczepan Orlowski | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Sat May 14 21:42:43 BST 2022

Hello O&E people,

Hope you enjoyed your day! I had to update some details in the membership attendance spreadsheet and now it's all in.

Here it is.

Please have a look primarily at 'Register of Members + Attendance' tab, feel most welcome to take control of 'Follow Up' one - we were sending people some emails in 2020 but never quite started documenting it properly...

In the main tab I highlighted names of people who haven't been to a GM for 6 months+ and have not sent any apologies during this time.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if something is unclear, hope it enables you to commence reaching out to people and getting them back on the orbit!

Best
--
Szczepan Orlowski
Community Assets for Society and Housing