[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Fwd: [Cash-membership-circle] Membership mailing list renaming to Outreach Engagement

Szczepan Orlowski | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Wed May 4 22:12:28 BST 2022

Good evening Outreach & Engagement Circle!

Just wanted to let you know that the old membership list is not going to
be functional from tomorrow, please use only
cash-outreach-engagement-circle at email-lists.org going forward.

The full list of email lists addresses on our Signpost
<https://cloud.ldn.cash/apps/collectives/Signpost/Tools%20%F0%9F%9B%A0%EF%B8%8F/Email%20%F0%9F%93%A8/Email%20lists?fileId=376200>.

Have a peaceful night.

Best

Szczepan Orlowski
*Community Assets for Society and Housing*