[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] The Thing & Sanford - meeting

Szczepan Orlowski | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Mon May 16 08:35:17 BST 2022

Good morning O&E crew,

Just a quick update - yesterday I spoke to Marie Faucher, who's
currently the main active outreach officer at Sanford. She is
enthusiastic about the idea and would like to explore how the tool could
be relevant and how we could potentially work together. Also happy to
share the story of prepping the co-op meetup earlier this year... She
will send me an email with proposed dates this week!

Speak soon

--
Szczepan Orlowski
*Community Assets for Society and Housing*