[Bins] CVS access

Jérôme Sautret zubrow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:16:33 GMT 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:12:36 -0500, Daniel Martin <martin at snowplow.org> wrote:
> The standard bins cvs server seems to be down.

Yes, it's due to a crash disk.

> Does anyone know of any other way to get CVS access?  Does anyone have
> a recent CVS .tar.gz file?
> [...]
> However, I wouldn't want to clean up an old version only to find out
> that the current bins includes some of the changes I would like to
> make.

The last BINS release (1.1.27) should be almost identical to the CVS
version, so you could make your modifications and send me a patch
against 1.1.27, and I'll be able to commit it.

> Also, are there any archives of this list beyond those at
> email-lists.org?  I find that some of the messages weren't preserved
> in the online archive, as the online archive seems to completely throw
> away the message body of any multipart/alternative message.

No, this is the only archive available. I'll check the configuration
to see if the problem can be resolved.

Jérôme.