[Bins] Suggestion for more configuration (of @mainFields and %fields)

Rhialto rhialto at falu.nl
Sun Feb 13 22:28:00 GMT 2005

Hi, I'm not subscribed to the list, but I have an idea for extra
configutation options. If you look at a page of an album I made for my
father, http://www.falu.nl/~guus/marmer_en_albast/SIMG0103_Sm.jpg.0.html
, you can see that I changed the fields below the picture.

However, to do that, I had to edit the bins script. In particular, I had
to add my fields to the @mainFields array and %fields hash.

If I could do that from the album.xml file, that would be an improvement
I think.

Cheers,
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            --  rhialto/at/falu.nl
\X/ Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me to your .signature to help me spread!