[Bins] New template

ekes at aktivix.org ekes at aktivix.org
Sun Dec 19 14:53:33 GMT 2004

Quoting Jérôme SAUTRET <jerome at sautret.org>:

> Your templates looks very fine.

But sadly not at the moment as my server (on my adsl line) is down and I am
hundereds of miles away :-( So I am making this reply from memory...

> I have somme minor sugestions. Do you think it could be possible to align
> pictures when title is several lines long (like on this page :
> http://images.yorkagainstthewar.org.uk/2003/20030315/index.html) ?

Hmm... I was trying to align the image in the middle of the <div> and the size
links at the bottom which I think would have solved that problem. I hadn't
managed so far.

> Also, maybe there is too spacing between the album on the sub-album page.

That should be easy to fix (when I can get to log in).

> Does the CC licence applies only on pictures or on the templates too ?

CC is just for the pictures - GNU for templates.

ekes