[Bins] New template

Jérôme SAUTRET jerome at sautret.org
Sat Dec 18 18:17:38 GMT 2004

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 05:04:55PM +0000, ekes wrote:
> I've been sorting a new template for bins - I've used it in it's current
> state here:-
>
> http://images.yorkagainstthewar.org.uk/
>
> The idea was to create a valid XHTML/CSS template. I then got over
> excited and chucked out the tables as well, so it doesn't work great
> with older browsers, hopefully will have it degrading ok for NN4 at some
> point. I know it looks a little ropy but works ok in IE5 on Win 98. I
> know it looks fine in most new browsers on Linux. Anyone have a look and
> feedback before I offer up the templates to all that want 'em :-)

Your templates looks very fine.
I have somme minor sugestions. Do you think it could be possible to align
pictures when title is several lines long (like on this page :
http://images.yorkagainstthewar.org.uk/2003/20030315/index.html) ?
Also, maybe there is too spacing between the album on the sub-album page.

Does the CC licence applies only on pictures or on the templates too ?

--
Jérôme SAUTRET (Jerome @ SAUTRET.org)           http://SAUTRET.org
Key 0x95D463F3 fingerprint 3B69 3B60 4D32 B8DF 2BF3 8035 5036 D41A 95D4 63F3