[Bins] joi-templates

Jérôme SAUTRET jerome at sautret.org
Sun Apr 6 22:37:38 BST 2003

On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 04:51:57PM +0200, Joachim Kohlhammer wrote:
> after a very long time I was able to create a new package of my
> templates. The following things changed:
[...]
>> There are also some known bugs:
> - Konqueror displays the lower info-popup wrong
> - Opera has problems with all (?) mouseover-popups
[...]
> For the moment I can live with the given bugs. If nobody finds a
> big stopper, I would like them to be included in the next release
> of bins. Jérôme, what do you think?

I am currently testing it. If all works fine, it's OK for me to be
included in 1.1.21 (and I don't have neither Konqueror nor Opera, so
my tests are more likely to be OK ;-).

1.1.21 version will be released soon, along with all other patches
that were send to me.

--
Jérôme SAUTRET (Jerome at SAUTRET.org)           http://SAUTRET.org
Key 0x95D463F3 fingerprint 3B69 3B60 4D32 B8DF 2BF3 8035 5036 D41A 95D4 63F3