[Bins] 1.1.21 released
jerome at sautret.org
Sun Apr 6 23:53:43 BST 2003
BINS 1.1.21 is out.
Here is the entry of the ChangeLog :
- PNG images can now be used directly in the album (even if then are
still renamed to .jpg...).
- File timestamps are now preserved when they are copied in the gallery.
- bins_cleanupgallery script has been added. Use it to remove any unused
file in your HTML galleries. Run it without argument for usage
information. Note that this script is still experimental, so if it
performs wrong, just re-run bins to recreate erased files.
This program was written by Jochen Schaeuble <psionic @ psionic.de>.
- default templates has been updated as follow :
* link element was added in default templates to enable Mozilla's link
prefetching feature and site navigation toolbar.
Patch from Chris Croome.
* a width problem was corrected in the "In this album" column and
the overall display now uses 90% of the screen.
Patch from Migrec.
* imagePageCycling option now works in default templates.
Bug reported by Migrec.
- joi templates have been updated by Joachim Kohlhammer as follow :
* the full width of the browserwindow is used; the width of the
navigationbar is set to a fixed width
* more colors and mouse-over-highlights
* usage of custom stylesheets per subalbum (config option
customStyleSheet, works like the backgroundImage-option)
* initial support for video, the number of media files is displayed
along with the number of images and subalbums
* the Mozilla next/previous-buttons-navigation-collapse-bug is
Note there are still some known problems with this version of the
joi templates :
* Konqueror displays the lower info-popup wrong
* Opera has problems with all (?) mouseover-popups
- A mailing-list about BINS has been set up, thanks to Chris Croome.
See http://www.email-lists.org/mailman/listinfo/bins for information.
Jérôme SAUTRET (Jerome at SAUTRET.org) http://SAUTRET.org
Key 0x95D463F3 fingerprint 3B69 3B60 4D32 B8DF 2BF3 8035 5036 D41A 95D4 63F3
More information about the Bins