[999nhs-coordinators] Route Signoff Deadline

Emma Tyers emma_tyers at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 14 19:53:17 GMT 2014

Hi All -

My first email to this group, and what do you know, it’s a bossy one ;-).

We've set a deadline for our route signoff, and it's Friday 4th July.  I'm the spreadsheet-obsessive person tasked with ticking the legs of the route off as they are finalised.

Please drop me a line every week or so to let me know how it's going (please start next week). If you've been a bit quiet for a while, I'll get in touch to make sure you're ok with everything. If you have any worries, questions or problems, please get in touch!

You can contact me via PM, call on 07814 194765, tweet me on @littlecatmeows, or email emma_tyers at yahoo.co.uk. If I can't help, then I'll ask Jo and Rehana for you. This is so that they can concentrate on publicity, and the overall organisation.

There is no such thing as a silly question. We are here to help you out.

Thanks so much again for volunteering! We have a great team here, and together I know we'll make this awesome.

Emma