[tech-coops] Aptivate and Wortley Hall 2017

Luke Murphy lukem at aptivate.org
Thu Sep 21 07:45:06 GMT 2017

Hi Kayleigh,

I'll go ahead with a) and b) then, sounds good alright! And yes,
Aptivate is based in the UK. I'm working remotely, the rest are there.

Thanks!

Best,
Luke

On 20.09.2017 16:48, Kayleigh Walsh wrote:
> Hi Luke
>
> Your best bet would be
> a) reading these
> <https://community.coops.tech/t/planning-session-for-wortley-hall-weekend-please-fill-doodle/306/11>
> notes on our Discourse site. This is a public facing site, so anyone can
> register and read what we speak about.
> b) joining CoTech* before you come to Wortley Hall (this will make sense
> once you've read the minutes).
>
> Does that sound good?
>
> Thanks
>
> *CoTech is currently open to worker co-ops based in the UK. Are you
> based here, or in Ireland?
>

> Kayleigh
>

> Outlander | http://outlandish.com
> <http://outlandish.com/> | kayleigh at outlandish.com
> <mailto:kayleigh at outlandish.com> | 02075619968 | 07949241684
> 3rd Floor, 149 Fonthill Road, Finsbury Park, N4 3HF
>
> On 20 September 2017 at 08:54, Luke Murphy <lukem at aptivate.org
> <mailto:lukem at aptivate.org>> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> Luke here. You may remember me from harranging you all on Slack and to
> get access to your Loomio discussion some time ago - completely from
> the outside, as I mailed you from Ireland ;) If not, probably better!
>
> Anyway, I'm working at Aptivate now http://aptivate.org/en/about/,
> a place operating defacto as a worker cooperative  but just recently,
> agreeing as a whole, to adopt the cooperative principles.
>
> Therefore, we'd like to see if we can't go about attending the Wortley
> Hall meeting this year. I've just filled in the form but I see that I
> am quite late for that - possibly even missing a planning meeting.
>
> So, I thought I'd drop an email here and see if I can't get in touch
> with someone to see how we might grab a spot and meet the rest of the
> people involved in the coop scene in the UK.
>
> Best,
> Luke

Luke Murphy
lukem at aptivate.org | +353 (0)85 728 2132 | Skype: luke_wm

Aptivate - Ethical IT for International Development
Website: www.aptivate.org | Newsletter: bit.ly/TCbsm6 | Twitter:
twitter.com/aptivateuk

with company number 04980791
Our registered address is 25 Signet Court, Swann's Road, Cambridge, UK,
CB5 8LA

If you do encrypted mail, import my key with:
$ gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv 3C72DA0C