[tech-coops] Aptivate and Wortley Hall 2017

Kayleigh Walsh kayleigh at outlandish.com
Wed Sep 20 14:48:58 GMT 2017

Hi Luke

Your best bet would be
a) reading these
<https://community.coops.tech/t/planning-session-for-wortley-hall-weekend-please-fill-doodle/306/11>
notes on our Discourse site. This is a public facing site, so anyone can
register and read what we speak about.
b) joining CoTech* before you come to Wortley Hall (this will make sense
once you've read the minutes).

Does that sound good?

Thanks

*CoTech is currently open to worker co-ops based in the UK. Are you based
here, or in Ireland?

Kayleigh

Outlander | http://outlandish.com | kayleigh at outlandish.com | 02075619968 |
07949241684
3rd Floor, 149 Fonthill Road, Finsbury Park, N4 3HF