[tech-coops] Wortley Hall

Aaron Hirtenstein aaron at agilecollective.com
Thu Aug 31 10:52:52 GMT 2017

Hello,

Thanks for your email, we’d still like 49 bedrooms at this stage and are currently assessing numbers for the event before making arrangements for payments to be processed.  We have a planning meeting next Friday 8th September, where we will be discussing the agenda and setup for the 3 days so I’ll be in a better position to discuss things with Mark after this.

All the best,

Aaron

--
Member, Agile Collective