[tech-coops] Register your interest for the 2017 CoTech Retreat at Wortley Hall!

Aaron Hirtenstein aaron at agilecollective.com
Fri Aug 11 10:22:41 GMT 2017

Hi everyone,

This has taken a lot longer than I’d planned to get together - summer is busy!

At the Worker Coop Weekend in May, we agreed to send out a survey to gauge the interest levels for the event in November. This will be the forerunner for actually buying tickets for the event; I have started looking at setting up a payment system for tickets and hope to have something in place by mid-september. If anyone has ideas on how this might be achieved then please do get in touch.

In the meantime, it would be super helpful if 1 person per coop could fill in the form on their coop’s behalf by the end of August. This will then give me a week to process the results ahead of the planning meeting at Outlandish Towers on 8th September.

Finally, if anyone is interested in helping out with the organisation of the event this year, I would love to hear from you!

All the best,

Aaron

--
Member, Agile Collective