[tech-coops] The co-op retreat was brilliant- read on if you want another one to happen

Harry Robbins harry at outlandish.com
Mon Nov 21 18:07:55 GMT 2016

Hi Kayleigh,

just catching up on emails as I'm sure many others have been.

Thanks so much for reminding us of the next step and for doing such an
awesome job of making the first one happen. I'm sure I speak for everyone
when I say we really don't want it to end up being something that you have
to make happen every time.

Personally I really liked the idea of more regular local group meetings to
keep things going. They'd also be a great outreach platform so that we can
engage with some of the people who couldn't make it or who don't know
they're one of us yet.

I'd really like to be involved but realistically I'm probably not the best
person to drive this forward as I get terribly distracted by shiny things
and squeeky wheels.

thanks again and can't wait for the next meetup!

All the best,

Harry

--
Harry Robbins
Outlander

We're becoming a co-operative to make Outlandish even better to work with.
Find out how:
http://outlandish.com/blog/outlandish-4-0-outlandish-is-becoming-a-co-operative-consortium/