[tech-coops] The co-op retreat was brilliant- read on if you want another one to happen

Kayleigh Walsh kayleigh at outlandish.com
Fri Nov 18 17:08:26 GMT 2016

Hey everyone

Thanks again for making the event brilliant. The enthusiasm and dedication
to all things co-operative made for really worthwhile conversations across
the three and a half days.

Ideally this was the first annual event of many, so if you'd like to be
part of the next organising group please email Ed Russell
<ed.russell at web.coop> from Coop Web and specify whether or not you'd like
to take the lead or a supporting role.

If you haven't already, please read the email that Brian sent around
earlier today with a list of tools that we have agreed to use and a request
to send your minutes to Amil <amil at outlandish.com> as soon as you can. It
doesn't matter if you didn't record much, but having an idea of what we
spoke about is really important to bring the people who weren't there up to
speed, and to remind those of us who have a terrible memory.

Please note: I sent this to individual email addresses and cc'd in the
mailing list in case there are people that haven't signed up. Please sign
up if you haven't (see the email from Chris Chroome- the brilliant person
who set up our wiki as well. Thanks Chris).

Wishing you all a wicked weekend
Outlandish

Our amazing co-op is on the look out for talented developers.
<http://www.outlandish.com/blog/job-opportunity-senior-developer-for-complex-data-project/>

http://outlandish.com | kayleigh at outlandish.com | 02075619968 | 07949241684
3rd Floor, 149 Fonthill Road, Finsbury Park, N4 3HF